Unit 6 English 9 – Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Mai Lan Hương 9 (phần X – XI) The Evironment
X. Fill in each blank with a correct preposition.
1. The teacher divided the class _____ four groups.
2. He provided us _____ a lot of useful information.
3. The teacher gave _____ the exam papers.
4. I was disappointed _____ the garde i received on my last exam
5. The ground is covered _____ trash. You should clear _____ all the trash on the ground before leaving
6. After several hours of discussion, the council finally a greed _____ a plan.
7. My sister kept _____ asking me question after question.
8. The garbage has got full _____ junk again.
9. We are all responsible _____ keeping the environment clean and clear.
10. Don’t throw trash _____ the water because polluted water can directly do harm _____ people’s health.
XI. Read the passage carefully, then decide whether the following statements are true or false.
Everyday on radio, on TV, and in the newspaper , we hear , see or read about many problems in the world, for example, pollution problems.
Air pollution in the first kind. It mostly comes from fumes released from motorbikes, cars, airplanes, trains and poisonous gases emitted from factories. Also, waste in dumped any where , even in the city where many people are living. The second pollution problem is sea pollution. Many people earn their living room fishing in the sea , and the fish they catch feed many people . But the sea has become so polluted from oil spills and factory wastes that the fish are dying. This pollution is not only killing the fish, but is also affecting those people who eat fish. Seldom do you find a place nowadays that is not polluted. This problem is growing more difficult everyday. We must find a good solution that makes the world a better place to live .
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://collectif-du-chambon.org/category/giao-duc